Friday, May 27, 2011

Mental Abuse in Second Life

Welcome to the blog. I formed this group after being manipulated and hurt by someone in SL that I love(yes I still care for him ) dearly.  We were together for 18 months.  When he betrayed, hurt, and shattered me, I went a little bats when I saw him doing the same things to other women, one of whom was already having problems over the relationship.  I followed him and wrote bad IMs to him and to myself(to look innocent). I also got one or three bad IMs that I think he or one of his friends sent.   When I finally woke up and came back to myself, I realized that I had become as bad as him.   I fessed up and was treated as a pariah by some and with incredible kindness by others.   I also discovered that my story was not unique.  That it has happened many times to many women.  So I formed this group so that people who have been hurt have a place to go for support.   Where they can talk to others who understand.   Where perhaps we can together put an end to the cycle of abuse.  Thank you for reading this.  Please take my hand and lets journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment